Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) is a FREE parenting program in Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Hamilton, Marion and Putnam Counties.
- Learn about your child’s development
- Gain one-on-one parenting support
- Connect with other parents and resources
- Address developmental delays and/or health issues
- Access books and educational toys for your child
- Be the best parent you can be
Also, you can earn free diapers, wipes and other rewards by participating in the MIECHV program. The program is for parents and caregivers with children from birth to 3 years of age with enrollment by 12 months of age. Once in the program, our MIECHV parent educators meet with you one-on-one. Don’t worry if transportation is an issue—our parent educators come to you! Learn more about the MIECHV program by calling:
To get connected to services that benefit you and your family
Or complete the Contact Us form to learn more.